Vegetarian Pepperoni Baked Low-Fat Pizza Rolls – Delicious For a Snack, a Meal, and Your Family
This is a great vegetarian version of a pizza roll that is made with low-fat mozzarella and baked for a healthy, low-fat vegetarian pizza roll.
Canned diced tomatoes
Shredded Low-Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Egg white/Water Mixture (to seal sides)
The reason I don’t have an exact quantity is because it’s easy to make as little or as much as you like. You’ll see J.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lay out as many wonton layers as you want pizza rolls (each roll will require 2, one will later be used on the top to seal the ingredients together)
3. In the center of each wonton wrapper, place 1-2 vegetarian pepperonis, a spoonful of canned diced tomatoes and a sprinkle of shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese.
4. Place another wonton wrapper on the top and rub the sides with the egg white/water mixture to seal.
5. Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet or make sure to spray the baking sheet before cooking. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the side are brown.
6. Serve warm. So good!
I lost 60 pounds last year. I always thought that once I lost it, it would all be done. As you may know, it’s a life journey staying in shape. There are a lot of ways to stay healthy and get in shape, but I find that it’s better when you are on a plan. I had an exercise plan and I took Advocare products. If you’re interested in trying out Advocare, please visit the link below and let me know if you have any questions. I started with the 24-Day Challenge and I haven’t stopped. Get motivated. YOU are in charge of YOU.
We just started a FACEBOOK PAGE. Like us for more life fitness tools from EatJogLive.com!